Full Colour Spectrum with High Temperature Tolerance
Moulded Silicone rubber is used in many automotive, electronics and aerospace applications where resistance to temperature extremes is necessary.
From simple O-rings to complex precision mouldings, SRM Industries Ltd has over 35 years of experience in moulding Silicone compounds.
Examples of products include: low-smoke, low-toxicity products for the rail industry; FDA-approved bakeware mouldings and glow-in-the-dark perimeter blocks.
Product Areas and Industries our Silicone Product are used in
- Food Industry - Oven and kitchen bakeware – food moulds, muffin trays, cake trays, baking sheets -
- Medical mouldings – we produce out of body moulded components
- Rail - Channel tunnel approved materials
- Electronics - Keypad buttons for monitors
- Power - Power generation insulation sleeves into power stations
- White Goods - We have WRAS Approved silicone to mould translucent products for white goods market.
- Leisure - WE supply skin safe silicone products into the leisure industry
The Benefits of Silicone Moulding:
HIGH TEMPERATURE TOLERANCE
FULL COLOUR SPECTRUM
VERY CLEAN PRECISE MOULDING
BROAD MARKET USAGE
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes but the shrinkage will be slightly different. EPDM and Neoprene shrink by approximately 2% after the part is removed from the mould. Silicone will shrink by 3% so will be slightly smaller.
We can Inject 20 shore A to 90 shore A Silicone
We have some high heat silicone that will withstand 300 C for a constant period