Rubber Moulded Buffers and Pads
Here at SRM we have been producing rubber moulded buffers and pads as well as die cut buffers and pads for over 38 years.
All our buffers are non-standard and can be moulded to any shape and size.
We work with a variety of compounds from:
- Nitrile -When oil his present
- EPDM - For outdoor usage due to its ability to resist O-Zone and extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Neoprene - which is a good all-round material.
Buffers stop contact between two objects they act as a caution and soften impact, we tailor the buffer to match the application to maximise performance and ensure longevity.
Industries we work with include:
- Water and drainage- Buffers are used to keep pipes apart
- Fire and safety - Buffers are used on air cylinders as a shock buffer
- Rail - For sound absorption
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org