No Drawing? Just a broken part? No problem
Here at SRM we specialise in repair and replace of worn out or obsolete components. We are able to work with broken sample parts or a simple sketch. From this we can create a CAD model that we can use to create the correct tooling for the job, to create your finished replacement for broken parts, or batch quantities for discontinued or obsolete ranges.
Typical examples include, working with the marine industry producing replacement propeller blades and producing replacement parts for worn components on production lines within the food and dairy industry.
We offer a local collection and delivery service for fast turn around repairs such as:
- Replacement bushes
- Refurbishments of worn components
- Replacement shafts and housings.
Typical industries include:
- Agriculture (broken parts for vehicles)
- Classic cars (obsolete products and part)
- Food (worn mechanical parts for production lines)
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org